Calm down, calm down. Live Dragonball Z is not a racist website. This section refers to the many different types of races in the Dragonball Z universe and the advantages those races have over one another.
Saiyans-You start out with the technique Uncontrolled Oozaro and earn 2% of your PL after EVERY battle you win. It will be your responsibility to remind an updater that you require this increase.
Namekians-You start out with the techniques Regeneration and Nobiru Ude “Extending Arm”.
Androids-There are two classes of Androids; Fully Artificial and Partially Artificial. Each class can be on of two things; a Finite Energy Android or an Infinite Energy Android. You must pick one class and one type when you sign up.
Fully Artificial Android (such as Androids 16, 19, and 20)-You need only expend 75% of the usual amount of KP required of a technique and you are not able to be sensed by any ki sensing technique or Scouters.
Partial Artificial Android (cyborgs, such as Android 17 and 18)-You start out with the technique Kamikaze Attack and need only expend 75% of the usual amount of KP required of a technique.
- Finite Energy Androids (such as Androids 19 and 20)-You start out with the technique Energy Absorption. Your Ki Points do not regenerate on their own like all the other races. You must use Energy Absorption on other players in a fight or Role-Play using it against Non-Playing Characters (character you make up in a story/quest) in order to replenish your Ki. All healing methods are void.
- Infinite Energy Androids (such as Androids 16, 17, and 18)-Your Ki regenerates at 10% a week and healing methods are 50% less effective.
Humans-You start out with the technique Solar Flare and can learn Advanced Techniques in 75% of the time and can learn Advanced Techniques from a player that already knows them at full time.
- When learning an Advanced Technique from a player, both players are required to spend the same amount of time. One to teach and one to learn.
- A minimum of one day is required for learning Advanced Techniques even with the 75% decrease in time.
- When you send in a Form to learn an Advanced Technique you must specify that you are Human. If you do not specify, in the Form, you will be penalized and forced to learn the technique at full time.
Changlings-You start with the technique Henshin Nouryoku 1.
Arlian-You start out with the techniques Kikou Ha and Regeneration.
Kanassan-You start out with the techniques Saikitsuku "Recovery Attack" and Kokoro o Yomu.
Meetian-You start out with the technique Shield and will always have 3500% (35 times) Hit Points instead of 2500% (25 times).
Yardratian-You start out with increased Intelligence. You will always have an extra 10% (.1) on your Intelligence/Wisdom Stat modifier. You are also allowed to start out with ONE Advanced Technique in ADDITION to your seven basic techniques, but it MUST be a technique that is learned on Planet Yardrat and it MUST be learned in nine days or less.
Zunian-You start out with the ability to always train in 10% (.1) more Gravity than usually allowed. You also start with the technique Kyodaika. When you send in a Form to Gravity Train/Spar you must specify that you are Zunian. If you do not specify, in the Form, you will be penalized and enter Wounded Status Mode.
Darkian-You start out with the technique Kou Shiyoku “Light Eating” and Sense Ki.
Konatian-You start out with the ability to learn techniques that require the Wisdom Stat without actually having Wisdom. If you decide to take the Special Quest "Quest for Wisdom" it will only take you two days to complete the Quest. Once you have earned the Wisdom Stat, you will be able to spend one less day than required for Techniques that require Wisdom. When you send in a Form to go on a Master Quest for a technique that requires Wisdom, you must specify that you are Konatian. If you do not specify, in the Form, you will be penalized and be forced to spend the regular amount of time.
Kai-Kai's do not have any sort of transformation. They do, however, start with the Wisdom stat AND they start in the Afterlife. Lastly, they have the ability to cross into the afterlife at will, enabling them to partake in afterlife activities as though they were dead.
Other (from the show)-This includes races FROM THE SHOW ONLY that do not fall under any of the above categories, such as Oolong, Puar, Buu, etc... You may start with an additional two techniques.
Mixed breeds (from the show)-You may mix-and-match racial advantages but these will be heavily scrutinized.
Custom Races-You are free to develop your own advantages. These will be heavily scrutinized.